Hyrulean Guardians HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writ of the Guardians

+5
zeldakid99
SinNephilim
DemonTongue
Thanos714
-Revan-
9 posters

Go down

Writ of the Guardians Empty Writ of the Guardians

Post by -Revan- Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:18 am

1: Always be respectful to both clanmates and other players in general. Banter and messing around is more than encouraged, have fun. But teabagging, dickery, trolling, and bullying will not be tolerated. Just be cool and we won't have a problem.

2: Be active in Clan Chat and on the forums as much as you can. Being in there and forming friendships will do nothing but improve the community. Seeing the forums and clan chat as graveyards is just bad for business.

3: Be active in warframe. Leaving unannounced for 10 days will result in a removal from the guardians. You can avoid this by messaging me on warframe.com/forums, on raidcall, or here on warframe to keep me informed.  Or message any officer.

If you plan to be gone for a few days, let somebody know and come onto here and make a topic in the "Introductions, Goodbyes, and Vacations" forum and let us know what's what. Takes just a couple minutes.

4: Keep fights to a minimum. Fights are gonna happen, I can't stop that, but you can. If a fight breaks out, resolve it quickly and end on good terms. If one of the leaders notices bad blood between members, we may cut a member loose so that there isn't any taint.

Cursing and adult-oriented subjects are allowed, just don't get too raunchy. If somebody asks you to stop, you stop. Period.

It works vice versa as well. If a subject is brought up that bothers you, just ask for the conversation to stop and it will.

Raidcall is a requirement. It is a messaging platform that is not intensive and very nice If you haven't already, check it out and download it as soon as you can. http://www.raidcall.com/index.html

If one of the rules above are broken, you will be given 1 and only 1 warning. If they are broken again, you will be immediately demoted to the rank of Prisoner. Be stupid again and break another rule and you will be booted from the guild.

More than a few announcements will go through the MESSAGE OF THE DAY (MOTD) in the CLAN CHAT. Monitor the clan chat whenever you get on. If you miss out on an announcement and you complain to me about not knowing about something, I'm not going to apologize. You were told where the announcement was.

After you post on the forums you will have full access to the Dojo, clan events, discounts, and etcetera

Starting from when you were invited, for 24 hours, you will be subjected to a harsh zero-tolerance policy. Should you break one of the four rules, you'll be immediately kicked from the clan. No Ifs, ands, or buts.

Once you make it past the first 24, there will be a bit more leniency coming in the form of a warning, a demotion to prisoner, and a final kick from the clan.

Reply to this thread and I shall promote you to Hyrulean Knight. Until you read the above rules and reply to this thread, you will not be allowed to participate in events, clan discounts, clan party days, or Jobs.

If you have any questions or concerns, ask and you'll be answered.

Last edited by -Revan- on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
-Revan-
-Revan-
Primarch

Location : Walking the line of Sanity and Insanity with Miss. Liddell.

https://hyruleanguardianshq.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Writ of the Guardians Empty Re: Writ of the Guardians

Post by Thanos714 Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:31 pm

*Kneels on one knee*Ready to be re-knighted.*bows head*

Thanos714
Knight Errant

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonTongue Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:27 pm

Read, understood and agreed with.
DemonTongue
DemonTongue
Primarch

Back to top Go down

Post by SinNephilim Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Finally am able to join the forum! Long Live The Guardians!!

SinNephilim
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by zeldakid99 Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:14 pm

Ready to get back on my feet.

zeldakid99
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by candles25 Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:09 pm

i think this works. hello? i think im in a box.

candles25
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Xultair Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:06 am

Herro I'm the new guy Smile

Xultair
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Northclaw Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:38 pm

Seems pretty straight-forward. Play the game and don't be a dick. It's a pity there's so many people out there that's not so simple for. Very Happy

Northclaw
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by commanderglazed Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:38 am

Might King, I am ready to be dubbed "Knight"

commanderglazed
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content